Acceptance of Terms
By using the RAI Corp. website at www.raicorp.biz in any way you are agreeing to comply with these terms, which may be updated without notice.
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it to us.
- We will not share any of your personal information with any third parties.
- We despise Adware and all types of internet tracking software and we would never subject our customers to this type of intrusive software.
- You will never see a popup window trying to lure you back to our site.
- You get the idea; we hate these invasive tactics as much as you do!
- When you use or access the website, we automatically receive and store certain information from your browser, including your IP address; your browser type; access date and time; and the referring Web site address. We use this information for purposes of security, to learn more about how the RAI Corp. website is used, and to improve the quality and usefulness of the website. We do not link any of this information with your personal information, and we do not share this information with any third parties.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. We do not control these sites and resources, do not endorse them, and are not responsible for any aspects of those sites, including their availability, content, accuracy, legality or delivery of services. You waive any claim resulting from your exposure to material on or through the Directory that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
You will indemnify RAI Corp., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees against any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, related in any way to your use of or conduct while using the Directory.
Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
No lawyer-client relationship will be established by sending e-mail to RAI Corp.. The information on the RAI Corp. website is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Your use of this website does not create any lawyer-client relationship.
We make no representations as to the accuracy, quality, timeliness, availability, or completeness of the information or other materials available through the RAI Corp. website, and you should not rely upon them. we provide the website on an “as is, as available” basis. You use it at your own risk, and RAI Corp., its employees, distributors, directors, and agents are not liable for any errors or omissions in its content or delivery, or for any form of loss or damage (including any consequential, indirect, incidental, special, or exemplary damages, even if known to us) that may result from its use. we expressly disclaim all warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. no warranty not set forth in this agreement will be valid. If any of the above provisions are void under governing law, our liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge and agree that the content in the RAI Corp. website at www.raicorp.biz and its design, structure, and compilation are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless otherwise noted, you may view, copy, download, and print information from the website so long as you use them only for personal, non-commercial purposes and do not post, distribute, or modify them or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. For permission to use third-party materials appearing on or linked from the website, please contact the copyright owner.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and RAI Corp. and governs your use of the RAI Corp. website, superseding any prior agreements. Additional or different terms and conditions may apply when you use affiliated websites, third-party content, or third-party software. Interpretations of the Agreement and determinations that you have breached the Agreement will be made at our reasonable discretion and based on facts known to us. Our failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not waive that right. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, the Agreement should be interpreted to effect the intent of the parties, and the remaining provisions will remain in effect. You must file any claim or suit related to the website within one year after it arises. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no substantive effect.